Thursday, February 26, 2009

Isaiah 29

I just read a passage from Isaiah and there are somethings that stood out for me. I often (but not often enough) read a random passage in the bible and somehow (higher power...God) there is some corelation to what I am going thru. So I read Isaiah 29 and without boring you I will just say that for me it had some great insight for me such as Isaiah 29:21 and 22:

therefore this is what the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, says to the house of Jacob: No longer with Jacob be ashamed; no longer will their faces grow pale. When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

Throughout the chapter there are things that applied to today, some of the things I was just talking about with a couple at the Hospital and others with a couple at the Fisher house, just a little more than coincidence.

God bless all of you and please continue to pray for little Abraham.

Glenn

2 comments:

  1. Wow...thank you Lord for giving Glenn those verses...as your son, he greatly needed your encouragement.
    We are praying for you and your family bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these verses. I can't tell you how much that encouraged me!

    ReplyDelete