Thursday, November 3, 2011

Surgical update

The urinary catheter came out today which I am so grateful for. It was rather annoying. They fixed it so that I could actually hook it onto my leg right before I got it out. I am still recovering so I can't lift Abe yet. Thank you all for your prayers and support. The doctor said it is not cancer. My next post op appointment is next week. I will find out what the plan is then. I am hoping that this solved the bladder infection situation. I am still on antibiotics so the real test will be when they are gone. I am on them for 21 days total so I still have some days left. We had one of our previous neighbors interested in our Bremerton house however he found other place to move to. The cats are gone so now it is just a matter of getting the final stuff done then place on the market to sale. Our stress has decreased however we have been through a lot of changes since the end of June. Glenn came home after being gone 12 months, we moved, my surgery and getting rid of the cats. We have not been to church in a while so we are planning to return this week. Respite was able to care for Abe this week while Glenn was at work. She is not available on Friday so I will have to manage it myself. I am not supposed to lift Abe yet since there is potential for damage to internal structures. Abe has started signing "milk", "milk". Oh he is 3 months away from being 3 years old. I can't believe my baby is almost 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment