I am thankful for the following things for 2011:
1. Abe has been hospital free, no inpatient stay, since September 2010
2. Our new house complete with wheelchair ramp, hardwood floor and huge yard for Abraham to play in
3. Glenn being on shore duty
4. Abraham's progress which has been significant since we moved in September
5. Friends that stick by your side through thick and thin
6. 40 hours of respite care per month so we get a break
7. That Abe can communicate with oral language and sign language including putting 3 signs together, eat, more please. He also can identify and say ball when he sees it in a book.
That is it for now. I am sure I am thankful for more things but I am recovering from a cold and surgery.